Learn more about our club and the IRFU safeguarding policies in some of the below links.
- Safeguarding Policy - The policy of the IRFU regarding safeguarding children is to respect the dignity and rights of Age Grade Players.
- Best Practice - Our Club Welfare Officer Gerry Melly will use the Club Action Plan to ensure best practice is maintained.
- Spirit Of Rugby - Spirit of Rugby aims to support players, coaches, volunteers and parents and its primary purpose is to educate those within the game about their rights and responsibilities on and off the field.
- Inclusivity - The aim from IRFU is to continuously make the game more inclusive for those of disability and diversity
- Concerns - If you believe a child is at risk the concern should be brought to the attention of the Club Welfare Officer Paul Coady who will implement the IRFU Case Management Process.